SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY DAY AT FUNDEMONIUM
Sunday, June 25 1-5pm
579 Rohnert Park Expressway Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Special Needs Family Day: Come put the fun in Fundemonium!
Don’t miss this! Galt Advocacy and special needs families throughout the North Bay will be taking over Fundemonium for a FREE family friendly summer event.
Located: Expressway Center, 579 Rohnert Park Expy, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Drop in: 1-5 pm on Sunday, June 25
Activities suitable for all ages. Bring the whole family. Even Mom and Dad can play!
While you’re here you can:
- Build Legos
- Drive RC cars
- Drive Slot cars
- Eat pizza and snacks
- Make slime
- Play with sensory friendly toys and games
- Make a photo key chain
- Play in Funbot’s Neighborhood
- Explore the coolest toy/party/hobby store in Sonoma County
- Get an awesome goodie bag and coloring book (first 50 families)
- Enter to win a $200 gift card to Fundemonium
Check out brochures from some of the best special needs support agencies the North Bay has to offer. We can’t wait to see you!