Galt Advocacy Special Education Workshop and Training
We regret to inform you that the March 30th, 2019 – Special Education Workshop and Training has been cancelled. We will be rescheduling for later in the year, so please keep watch here on our website for the date. We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have already signed up, you will be immediately refunded the full amount you have paid. Thank you.
Come and learn what the professional advocates know.
Be Prepared! … to be your child’s advocate, with this Special Education Training
This is PART 1 of an intense training on Special Education Rights and Responsibilities.
Topics will include:
- Federal and State Regulations for Special Education
- Understanding Assessments and Tests
- Who is eligible?
- School District Responsibilities
- Parent Responsibilities
- When do I file a complaint?
- Compensatory services and how to them for my child
- What happens when a district is out of compliance?
- Related Services
- What is the Least Restricted Environment law (LRE) and how is it decided?
… and so much more!
1160 North Dutton ave. Suite 200. Santa Rosa CA 95401
COST: $225 – per person and includes all materials and lunch
The written materials are free to anyone and will be sent to you electronically. You may print them out for your own use after the seminar. The materials total almost 600 pages. If you wish to take home a printed copy from the seminar there is an additional charge for reproduction. Please choose the appropriate option below when signing up for the seminar.