Galt Advocacy Special Education Workshop and Training
Come and learn what the professional advocates know.
Be Prepared! … to be your child’s advocate, with this Special Education Training
This is PART 1 of an intense training on Special Education Rights and Responsibilities.
Topics will include:
- Federal and State Regulations for Special Education
- Understanding Assessments and Tests
- Who is eligible?
- School District Responsibilities
- Parent Responsibilities
- When do I file a complaint?
- Compensatory services and how to them for my child
- What happens when a district is out of compliance?
- Related Services
- What is the Least Restricted Environment law (LRE) and how is it decided?
… and so much more!
WHERE and WHEN: Check back soon for more information.
COST: $225 – per person and includes all materials and lunch